Sunday, May 15, 2011

Helena's Dice Bag


A friend and his wife were expecting their second daughter. I was busily working on some booties for her arrival when it occurred to me that her four year old big sister might be feeling a little left out. Enter the ET Dice Bag pattern by Elizabeth Thomas.

I used less than half a skein of Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Aran Tweed and size 5US needle. (The pattern calls for dpns but I substituted Magic Loop and two-circs depending on my mood of the moment.)

Fast. Easy. Totally adorable. Highly recommended!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you to think of the big sister! love the hats and booties also.

ellen

7:43 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Ellen, hi! How are you doing? So good to see you.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home